Najmal has enthralled the crowd with his flexible, spontaneous movements and shown his tremendous consistency all through his career life. His 16 years of experience entailed performing and choreographing different styles of dancing that include hip-hop, salsa, flamenco, tap, Chinese, fusion, Contemporary, acrobatics and film dances. Najmal is a full-time dance instructor whose youthful energy, endless patience, and clear teaching method combine to give students the ultimate learning experience, and is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the best choreographer and instructor in Kerala. He has 500 plus dance crew under his choreography-workshop (called volcano dance company) all around India and abroad. He was not only a choreographer with the popular Malayalam TV channels, Surya and Kairali, but also have a great deal of experience choreographing ramp shows. Najmal’s choreography he made for the prestigious reality shows on Surya and Kairali TV channels caught him the public’s attention. His students won the Celebrities reality show – Thillana Thillana (Surya TV) and Airtel Star Wars. Najmal’s much appreciated creativity and innovation when met with his students’ hardwork and talent grabbed the team the prize for Rengoli, a very popular campus reality show aired on Surya TV, for three consecutive years. To his portfolio also comes his experience working with big names in the film and Ad film industry and also judging for numerous national and state level competitions. Najmal's innovative dance choreography fusing Classical and free style has won him public acclaim by winning the "BEST CHOREOGRAPHER AWARD" in 2007, 2008, 2009 in the South Indian dance competitions..
- His first choreographic work for Rambert was Three Gone, Four Left Standing, premiered in 1992. In 2001 his film, Nowhere Better Than This Place was screened on Channel 4 and in 2002 Rafael choreographed Kylie Minogue's appearance at the Brit Awards, her Favour world tour, the Love At First Sight video and her Christmas tour
Rajeev Surti, was a student of Zoology who was considering doing a Masters in the same field, when he instead decided to take a chance and prove himself in the field of dance. During his college days, he had choreographed and performed in several shows, winning first prize consistently. He then went on to a show featuring Chunkey Pandey and Bhagyashree in the West Indies which turned out to be his first big break. His next break came while choreographing for one of the couples on Nach Baliye where he was noticed by ace director Farhan Akhtar who was so impressed with his choreography that he gave Rajeev his first film to choreograph. The film was Don, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chorpa and after that there was no looking back for him as he went on to choreograph songs in Namaste London, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Wanted and Main Aur Mrs. Khanna and lots more Movies Don, Wanted, Jaane tu ya jaane na, Baabul, GolMal 3, London Dreams, Main aur Mrs. Khanna, Hello, Drona, What’s your rashee, Kisaan, Jannat, Sarkar Raj, Namastey London, Na tum jaan na hum, Luck by chance, Zinda, Kya love story hai, Ugly aur pagli, Right ya wronng, Fruit and nut, Khoys khoys chand, hum sai hai zamana, My name is Anthony Gonsalves, Khanna & Iyer, Woodstock Villa, Help and many .......
- Born in London, Khan studied at The Academy of Indian Dance, De Montford University and the Northern School of Contemporary Dance. In 1999Khan won a Jerwood Foundation Choreographic Award.
- Jerwood Award winner Fin Walker is Joint Artistic Director with composer Ben Park, of Walker Dance Park Music.
-is one of Canada's most in-demand choreographers. She has worked with Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and many more famous names.Amy has also choreographed dozens of national commercials as well as shows at the prestigious Shaw Festival of Canada.
- the British-based Israeli choreographer Hofesh Shechter, made an unusual journey through three of London’s dance theatres.
- worked with some of the world's top entertainers, including Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson. Recipient of numerous awards, including two MTV awards for choreography.
this young choreographer is most succesfull one in Serbia. For just one year with in this job, he created choreographies that are awsome.
- Sutra is an innovative and moving piece drawing on eastern and western spirituality to define its parameters. utilising a series of identical coffin-shaped wooden boxes, the stage picture is ever-changing and delightfully stimulating. The Kung Fu-based movement to music by Szymon Brzóska is highly polished and original.
ShareRanks is about ranking things that are top, most, greatest, or even worst in all categories.
Use arrows to rank one item in versus another.
Use arrows to rank one item in versus another.
Top 10 Top choreographer are especially marked